Friday, December 3, 2010

Dream Theatre

I.

The first thing I remember was being inside my boyfriend's bathroom. It was clean and tidy as it has always been -- except for the sink. Someone's leg was in it. Like it was chopped off from the pelvic region (pelvis?). The toes were relaxed, and there was no blood on where there should be blood. The cut was deep red though. I walked slowly towards the sink, and beneath the leg was my toothbrush. It was my traveling toothbrush -- a hotel toothbrush -- that I use every time I go there. The bristles seemed to be dipped in powdered rust. And the rusty stuff seem to drip towards the drain, echoing a solid plop.

I winced, and I woke up.

II.

I was in my small dorm room. It was daytime. There's a girl lying on the linoleum floor. She wore a gown. Lavender -ish. She was crying quietly, but she's not moving. It was as if she was petrified. On the bed was a man. Bald and stumpy. He sits with his legs stretched out front, his back resting on the wall. He wore a weird costume.When he saw me, he got up, knelt beside the girl, and took a small, rectangular blade from his pocket. He held the girl's face, her head now on his lap (she was whimpering) and the man sliced the tip of her nose crosswise. And I just stood there, and he kept slicing, until I realized that the parts of her nose that were sliced off were like garlic cloves when sliced crosswise because of the small holes in the middle.

So the man seemed to get tired from slicing he nose so he pulled me and dragged me to bed. And then he started to sound exactly like Alan Rickman, and he whispered crazy things on my ear I couldn't understand.

There's a warm, electric feel on the back of my right shoulder when I woke up.

5 comments:

  1. lemme guess. someone has seen 'Saw'? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. no. i'm not even planning to. haha. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't go looking at Lady GaGa at night by yowself. That ain't gon work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. they say when you die in dreams, it's because you're changing. so if someone's trying to kill you, perhaps you feel like someone or something is forcing you to change. hmm..

    ReplyDelete
  5. lui: and the only reason why you like lady gaga is because prez hilton likes lady gaga

    nyl: really? i've been having the weirdest dreams of my life for weeks. ugh.

    ReplyDelete

-