1. He gathers his desk clutters and head off. Anticipation hardly wears off, like the stain on his shoes, sinking deeper and deeper into the velvet cloth. He hurries to the train station, barely noticing the stain, flashing bright as he quickens his pace.
2. He was on top of him. His eyes were shiny black jewels. He leans to get a closer look at my face. The light from the ceiling above him cast a burst of white haze around his face, and I saw those eyes grow darker, the softest, darkest thing I have ever seen, smiling at me. It was a magnificent eclipse.
3. At the top of the cliff, we see the vastness of the ocean. It held secrets that never resurfaced. We held hands and jumped. And we sank and became part of the sea, the secrets of the universe pulling us deep.
Keep Me In Mind - Tashaki Miyaki

I love raping your blog for music and pretty words. Lakas maka-hipster.
ReplyDeletelol that's because this blog is a pretentious vortex loljk. thanks nyl :D let's hangout sa pasukan para may pera na ko hahahaha
ReplyDelete